Parenting Project’s November 2018 schedule of programs. Programs include:
* Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) – for parents with children ages 2-11
* BabyCare – for parents of infants birth to 6 months of age
* Nurturing Parents & Families – for parents of children ages 6 months to age 4
* ABC’s of Parenting – for parents of children ages 5 to 10
* Staying Connected with Your Teen – for parents and youth ages 11-17 (youth and parents both attend)
* Teen Triple P– for parents of teenagers 11-17 (parents/caregivers only)
* Stepping Stones Triple P – for parents who have a child ages 2-12 with a disability
Parenting consultations are also available for parents and caregivers:
Primary Care Triple P – brief, targeted, one-to-one parenting sessions for parents of children
Primary Care Teen Triple P – brief, targeted, one-to-one parenting sessions for parents of teens
Stepping Stones Triple P – for parents who have a child ages 2-12 with a disability
New! Triple P Seminars for parents and caregivers of children ages birth to 12.
Two informational seminars are available in November:
* The Power of Positive Parenting – Explore the five principles of positive parenting and consider how the principles impact children’s behavior.
* Raising Confident, Competent Children- Explore ways to support the development of children and teach them skills and values.
For information, a flyer listing the programs or to schedule a program, contact the Parenting Project at 702-455-5295.